MY LOCATION

MY LOCATION
465 N. Palm Canyon Dr-Palm Springs CA

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cryin over spilled milk..was mine....no longer is...CHANEL MAGIC!

We all have shared in the always popular style of 1980's and 90's Chanel couture vintage jewels..all that goldtone and cabochons and crosses and oversized glamorous gaudy BLING....but look here at a masterwork of French House of Gripoix work for the House of chanel.... the wondrous work of the 1960;s CHANEL......another ball of wax completely.....much more to my tastes.......

Graduated turquoise glass flowers on chain with fuschia poured glass droplets......along with the faux emerald textile-like lariat I posted a few days ago.....this is---- along with that aforementioned necklace, among the most luxe and wonderful pieces I have owned in the last 2 or 3 years....a dear and special regular client and customer for all categories of the finest jewelry owns it now...so I can at least visit it and say "hello gorgeous" when Im in the city it's in.....and that my friends..is a nice consolation prize to no longer POSESSING it....of course--- the big bucks I sold it for...that helped too!

No comments:

Post a Comment