MY LOCATION

MY LOCATION
465 N. Palm Canyon Dr-Palm Springs CA

Monday, August 29, 2011

Bakelite Bonanza! GEOMETRICS!

Geometric bakelite and actually, pretty much ANYTHING geometric...is always at the top of my "LIKES" list....I don't know why figural subjects dont hold as much appeal for me as abstracted squares, circles and zig-zags do....but I am always responsive to the clean lines of geometry. I was a MESS at Algebra...but the visual sensibility that GEOMETRY held within the world of mathematics even trumped my natural and genetic math phobic sensibilities..I was GOOD at it! Stripes, dors, laminates, squares, octagonals, all of the above really light my bakelite fire---You too? Good.....ask away about availability, price, shipping.....I am the man who loves it all..but has a special fondness for these racks!.

No comments:

Post a Comment