MY LOCATION

MY LOCATION
465 N. Palm Canyon Dr-Palm Springs CA

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome to my wacky world!

Well..Ive finally gone and done it. Ive established a blog site so I can rant and rave about the wild profession I have had for 30+ years: antique dealer specializing in vintage couture costume jewelry and luxury plastics..of course love all kinds of other stuff so ill probably ramble on about some of those categories too as the urge strikes me..and Im quite urge-stricken on a general daily basis....Ill generally post at least one picture of the day--so today I think it will be a Miriam Haskell scene display....bridal pearls, slutty pearls, sexy pearls, chaste pearls.....Miriam Haskell designs..and the story of her life are always fascinating...For someone who has been called an alcoholic, sociopathic lesbian whose life ended sadly and pitifully...she designed some damn opulent girly jewelry on her good days! Enjoy and see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment